A certain iPad 2 may be set to launch this Friday, but that hasn't stopped ViewSonic, the Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebooks and monitors, from announcing that its ViewPad 10s Android tablet is now available nationally from Harvey Norman retail s...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
The launch of the first Android Honeycomb tablet is becoming a disaster, as Adobe runs damage control on the news that Motorola's Xoom tablet will ship without Flash support.
ViewSonic has unveiled the world's first dual-SIM Android smartphone, the V350.
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
Motorola's highly anticipated Xoom Android tablet finally has a launch date and pricing details (at least in the US), with the much hyped tablet hitting the shelves on 24 February for US$799.
Android 3.0 -- or "Honeycomb" -- is the first version of Google's mobile platform optimised for use on tablets. Until now, users of Android tablets have had to use an interface designed for much smaller screens, or, in some cases, a user-interface ov...
LG has announced the launch of its G-Slate Android tablet, which will run Google Android's 3.0 Honeycomb software specifically designed for larger screened tablet devices.
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
LogMeIn has announced a new version of its LogMeIn Ignition remote access app that has been optimised for tablets running Google's Android operating system.
NEC will show a dual-screen tablet computer based on Google's Android operating system at January's International Consumer Electronics Show.
ViewSonic is the latest manufacturer to announce the launch of a new tablet device that will compete with the popular Apple iPad.
Vodafone this afternoon released pricing details for Samsung's Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which will go on sale tomorrow.
Samsung's Galaxy Tab, a 7in Android tablet that will compete with Apple's iPad, will launch in Australia next week and will come preloaded with full turn-by-turn navigation capabilities.
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystWA