If you want a higher-end Android tablet than can rival the iPad mini, take a look at Acer's Iconia Tab 8, set to arrive in the third quarter. We checked one out ahead of Computex in Taipei on Saturday and came away reasonably impressed with a device ...
Taiwanese PC maker Acer is rolling out an 8-inch Android tablet, set to arrive in the third quarter.
Following up on a jury verdict, Apple has asked a court in California to order Samsung Electronics to stop using features that were found to infringe three of its patents.
Google is developing a new tablet with advanced vision capabilities that can be used to capture 3D images.
Chinese smartphone vendor Xiaomi has made a name for itself by selling iPhone-like gear for almost a third of the price of Apple products. It may sound too good to be true, but the company is managing to sell millions of phones and is already kicking...
Google aims to fuel international sales in the Play store by expanding the use of carrier billing and letting developers sell apps in more countries. The company has also added PayPal as a new payment method in countries such as the U.S. and Germany.
A bid by Samsung Electronics to get a Texas court to dismiss a patent infringement complaint by Apple-backed Rockstar was rejected after the judge decided Thursday that a Rockstar subsidiary had standing to sue.
Samsung Electronics has sent out invitations to a June 12 event in New York, at which the company is expected to launch new Android tablets.
After disrupting China's smartphone market, local vendor Xiaomi is looking to shake up the tablet space with a new low-price slate set to rival Apple's iPad mini.
Asus may launch its first wearable device in this year's third quarter in line with its growing reliance on devices like smartphones and tablets to drive sales.
After flirting with the idea for more than a year, Advanced Micro Devices has finally provided concrete details for bringing Android to its chips as the company looks to support more operating systems beyond Windows.
In case it wasn't clear already, Intel and Microsoft are no longer joined at the hip. Intel is trying desperately to grow its share of the tablet market, and with Windows flunking out on those devices, Android is where it's at.
As big name vendors prepare Intel-powered tablets this year, the U.S. chip maker is also courting little-known "white box" vendors in Shenzhen, China, for its tablet chips.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Lenovo's first Yoga tablet, introduced late last year, met with bad reviews, so the company hopes the second time's a charm with the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW