Samsung Electronics is joining forces with retailer Carphone Warehouse to create 60 dedicated Samsung stores in Europe, hoping that will help keep the growing competition in the Android smartphone market at bay.
Intel has an ambitious goal for 2014: get its Atom chips into 40 million tablets, or four times the number of tablets that had Intel inside in 2013. But rather than do it by tailoring its products to what tablets now demand, the cash-rich company has...
Samsung Electronics is readying an entrant to the increasingly important low-end of the mobile device market with the Galaxy Tab3 Lite, which is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
Hewlett-Packard appears set to re-enter the smartphone market with the launch in India Wednesday of two tablets running the Android OS and offering voice-calling capability.
Tablets are getting bigger screens, moving into cars, and dual-booting Windows and Android at this year's International CES show as tech vendors give a glimpse into the gadget's future.
The CEOs of Apple and Samsung Electronics will participate in mediation ahead of a March trial in a patent dispute in a federal court in California.
Samsung Electronics has given guidance that its operating profit in the fourth quarter of 2013 is likely to be down from the same quarter a year ago, although sales may have grown marginally.
Telstra has become the first carrier to sell Samsung's latest Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet in Australia, both on a range of contract plans and as an outright device.
Google has officially launched a white variant of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, but the device isn't available in Australia just yet.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December, it has advertised.
Hewlett-Packard's latest Android tablets with multiple screen sizes are available through the company's website.
Chinese users had to wait for over a year before Amazon.com officially brought its Kindle Fire tablet to the country back in June. But so far, shipments of the products have been very low as competition in the country's tablet sector continues to rem...
Whether or not you think eight-core smartphone chips are a marketing gimmick, Taiwan's MediaTek could help make them a norm in the Chinese market, putting pressure on Qualcomm's own business in the country.
Samsung Electronics' worldwide tour to drum up developer interest stopped in London on Monday, as it hopes more developers will take advantage of features such as its S-Pen.
Amazon has today launched a dedicated Australian Kindle Store and will officially sell its new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets in Australia, but the devices are more expensive than US models.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
- Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther