A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
One of the best cheap Android phones we've seen
How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
Dual-camera high-impact photos in a fast, low-end Android smartphone (aka Honor 6X and Mate 9 Lite)
So Blackberry just made one of the best Android smartphones ever
Android in pictures
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Sony Mobile Australia has confirmed that the company’s latest range of Xperia smartphone devices will be receiving a software upgrade to the newly-minted Android 8.0 Oreo.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are ...
Android apps will run unaltered, but developers may also choose to optimize their wares to, for example, offer multiple window sizes.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Videos about Android
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
- Acer Swift 1 review: A cheap, lightweight ultra-portable that skimps on performance
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager (Applications & Business)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- FTSAP ABAP DeveloperOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPPHP and PL/SQL SupportNSW
- TPPMO ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- FTAPS 6 Scrum MasterACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- TPSenior Content DesignerNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTOperations Support OfficerVIC
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData Analyst / Reporting Analyst - $496.00 per dayOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD