Sony Mobile Australia has confirmed that the company’s latest range of Xperia smartphone devices will be receiving a software upgrade to the newly-minted Android 8.0 Oreo.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Researchers can submit entries from now until March 14, 2017.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
A great feature from Android N comes to everyone.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
Android was once a big part of Intel's plans in mobile devices, but the company is paying much less attention to the OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTIT GraduateACT
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- TPJunior Project OfficerQLD
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW