In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Researchers can submit entries from now until March 14, 2017.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
A great feature from Android N comes to everyone.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
Android was once a big part of Intel's plans in mobile devices, but the company is paying much less attention to the OS.
Dell has stopped selling its last Android devices as it washes its hand of pure tablets and focuses more on Windows 2-in-1 devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FT.NET Web DeveloperSA
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTQlikview Developer | Contract 6-12mthVIC
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 1 Support OfficerQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- FTTechnical WriterVIC