Texas Instruments on Tuesday said its OMAP chip had been certified to unlock full 1080p movies from Netflix for smartphones and tablets based on Google's Android 2.3 operating system.
Google has asked a California court to throw out the testimony of an expert witness who said Google should pay Oracle as much as US$6 billion for allegedly infringing on Java patents and copyright.
Samsung should send a thank you note to Apple for holding back the iPhone 5 release until September.
Microsoft signed two deals this week with companies that agreed to pay royalties for technology used in Android devices, following a similar deal the software giant made with HTC last year.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android smartphone platforms are more secure than traditional desktop-based operating systems, but are still susceptible to many existing categories of attacks, according to<a href="http://www.symantec.com/about/news/release/...
U.S. video streaming service Hulu is expanding its reach to Android, but the <a href="http://blog.hulu.com/2011/06/22/hulu-plus-begins-android-roll-out/">app only works on six smartphones</a> so far, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
TDC, Telenor, TeliaSonera and Three are cooperating on the launch of a digital wallet service based on NFC (Near Field Communications) in Denmark, the operators said on Thursday.
Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
Research in Motion hasn't exactly had the best year so far.
There's no shortage of terrible to-do apps in the Android Market, yet there are only a few good ones. Astrid ranks high on the short list of great Android productivity tools.
Yahoo is lumbering into the app search game, years behind smaller, nimbler competitors.
If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
As with past iPhone updates, iOS 5 plays catch-up with Apple's competitors and Android in particular, while adding unique features such as Twitter integration, iMessage, and online storage through iCloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC