LG Electronics' G4 is a high-end smartphone with a removable battery and a microSD card slot, but its design falls short when compared with other expensive devices.
LG Electronics is giving its latest flagship smartphone, the leather-covered G4, a big removable battery and a power-efficient processor, hoping a long battery life will help it stand out among tough competitors.
Cyanogen, the maker of an Android-based operating system, is hoping it can expand with the help of Chinese handset vendors with global ambitions.
Targeting sales of 80 million phones this year, Xiaomi is planning to end "flash sales" of small quantities of its best-selling products.
A third horse is emerging in the tablet market as pioneer Apple faces competition from Microsoft as the launch of Windows 10 nears.
The success of LG Electronics' G3 has put the company under pressure to dazzle the market with the G4, set to debut Tuesday. The company is hoping that an improved display, upgraded camera and a new design will do the trick.
Xiaomi is hoping the well-equipped Mi 4i will help the company grab a larger smartphone market share, but it's still holding off entering the U.S, and Europe.
Sony's decision to launch its new high-end smartphone, the Xperia Z4, only in Japan, shows its hesitancy about this market and puts into question its commitment to it.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Sony has announced its new flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z4, that will ship in summer in the Japanese market.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is now the benchmark for high-end smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new P8 from Huawei Technologies.
Microsoft's mobile apps will be integrated into a future version of Cyanogen's Android-based operating system, as CEO Satya Nadella steps up efforts to make the company's software more popular on Google's platform.
Huawei Technologies is betting its all-metal P8 and the P8max will help the company make further inroads into the high end of the smartphone market.
LG Electronics is recruiting an army of social media users to test and talk up the company's new G4 smartphone ahead of its official launch on April 28.
Samsung Electronics expects first quarter profits to drop by more than 30 percent, marking the sixth straight quarterly decline at the company, which is struggling to compete with Apple at the top of the smartphone market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other