A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved a bill that would add new requirements before a government agency ends its oversight of ICANN, the coordinator of the Internet's domain name system.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill to permanently extend a 17-year moratorium on taxing Internet access and other online services.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been filled with hyperbole, speculation and questionable claims, coming from both sides of the debate.
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD