Sony Ericsson has announced the Xperia Play "PlayStation Phone" will be available for US$200 next Thursday -- that's May 26. Getting it for this price will, however, be dependent on signing up for a two-year voice and data plan from Verizon. Preorder...
"Multiplayer gaming" before the advent of online play -- and even computer gaming -- meant gathering a group of friends around a table, fiddling with lots of cardboard chits and plastic figures and immersing yourself in a fantasy world represented by...
Developer Egosoft has announced a new entry in the successful X franchise. Will it be enough to revitalize interest in the flagging space sim genre?
The PC building/exploring/whatevering phenomenon Minecraft has updated to Beta version 1.4 today, bringing with it at least seven new features and tweaks. As previously teased by the developer, version 1.4 adds a new animal to the game: wolves, which...
Microsoft announced today that it broke the 1 million unit sale mark with Kinect, ten days after launch. Only 4 million to go before 2011 starts.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Sleepbuds review: Expensive, experimental, endearing
- Alcatel deal out a trio of dirt-cheap smartphones
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
- Oppo announces the ultimate notch killer: an under-screen selfie cam
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?