A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
A man from Wisconsin was sentenced for participating in a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack by hacker group Anonymous on a Kansas company.
A member of the hacker group Anonymous was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for hacking into the computers of a geopolitical analysis firm.
The U.S. has brought criminal charges against 13 persons, said to be members of the hacker group Anonymous, for their alleged participation in cyberattacks as part of a campaign called Operation Payback.
Italian police arrested four suspected hackers Friday, accusing them of having taken control of the Italian branch of the Anonymous network.
Australian police have charged an unidentified juvenile, who is suspected to be a member of the hacker group Anonymous, on a number of counts related to unauthorized access to computer data.
A man in Wisconsin has been charged with participation in a distributed denial-of-service attack in February, 2011 against Koch Industries by hacker group Anonymous .
A former Tribune Company employee could face as much as 10 years of jail time over federal charges accusing him of conspiring with members of the hacker group Anonymous to hack into a Tribune website.
The iOSphere is gripped in a rumor drought regarding the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2. Most of this week's buzz was over a blogpost that claims an "April-ish" release for the Next iPads. Potentially. Maybe.
More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Hackers working under the name of the Anonymous hacktivist collective hit a US government website on Saturday, replacing its home page with a 1340 word text detailing its frustrations with the way the American legal system works and a threat to relea...
Members and followers of the Anonymous hacking group demonstrated outside the British Parliament in London Monday, following a series of hacking attacks to protest, among other things, the incarceration or confinement of alleged hackers and various p...
Hacktivist groups Anonymous and TeaMp0isoN have joined together in a new campaign that involves compromising credit card details and using them to donate money to charities, homeless people and anti-government protesters around the world.
Israeli government websites were up and running again Monday, after what the government described as a "server glitch" at a server farm took several of them offline.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Data and Information MangementQLD
- CCTelco Project ManagerVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTData SpecialistACT
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD