Wednesday's antitrust settlement between Intel and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission sends a strong message to IT companies not to exploit their dominance in a way that squashes competition or deprives consumers of choice, industry observers said.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will announce an antitrust settlement Wednesday in its investigation of chip-maker Intel, the agency said.
A former executive from LCD maker Chi Mei has agreed to plead guilty and serve jail time in the U.S. for participating in a global conspiracy to fix prices of thin-film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels, the U.S. Department of Justic...
Cisco Systems has settled a 2008 lawsuit in which independent network maintenance company Multiven charged that Cisco forced customers to buy its SMARTnet service plan in order to get bug fixes and software updates.
A legal battle is brewing between Microsoft and Google for control of Japan's lucrative search market.
A court-appointed special master has rejected class-action status in an antitrust lawsuit against Intel, determining that the plaintiffs failed to show that PC buyers were harmed by discounts Intel offered to manufacturers.
Yahoo Japan's decision to replace Microsoft with Google as its main search partner has been met with protest from Microsoft, which called the deal "anticompetitive."
The European Commission announced on Monday that it will begin formal investigations into allegations that IBM has abused its dominant position in the mainframe server market.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has extended settlement talks with Intel in the agency's antitrust investigation into the chip maker's treatment of its rivals.
A lawsuit against Apple and AT&T Mobility will proceed as a class action, following a ruling in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California on Thursday, court documents show.
Versata Software lodged a complaint against SAP with the European Commission on Tuesday, claiming that the vendor illegally blocked it from selling its pricing software to SAP customers.
HannStar Display, a Taiwanese maker of liquid crystal displays (LCDs), has agreed to plead guilty and pay a US$30 million fine for participating in a global conspiracy to fix prices of the displays, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Thirty-three states, including California, have reached a US$173 million settlement with six DRAM makers alleged to have fixed prices for their products between 1998 and 2002, California Attorney General Edmund "Jerry" Brown Jr. announced.
U.S. regulators are planning to investigate whether Apple is shutting out third parties such as Google and Microsoft in advertising the iPhone and iPad, according to a report published by the Financial Times on Thursday.
Apple is attempting to avoid an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/195444/feds_eye_apple_for_antitrust_probe.html">antitrust probe into its trade practices</a> by revising some of the terms of its developer agreement, according to reports. It's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT