Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Apple's iOS is closing the gap on rival Android in the US market, according to new statistics released today by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, which says that the three months that ended in May 2013 saw iOS' share of the American smartphone market grow b...
Apple has seen its share of smartphone sales overtaken by Android devices in recent months, and now, according to a report from a British newspaper, it could be in the process of losing the lead in app downloads as well.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Apple's iOS-based iPhone continues to be the preferred smartphone for nearly 50% of consumers, with Android the top choice for about one-third of them. The real surprise is evidence that Windows Phone OS now outstrips Android in user satisfaction.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Join the newsletter!
- Why is Bitcoin such a security hazard?
- Western Digital’s New My Passport Wireless SSD Now Available in Australia
- Tile return with "Style" Bluetooth tracker
- Amazon Prime launches in Australia
- Vampyr review: A bloody mess
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?