Even since Apple released its "magical and revolutionary" iPad, other vendors have been scrambling to deliver products that go Apple one better.
Are you still holding out to see what happens with this whole ebooks "fad" before deciding whether to embrace it for your business? Well, the times they are a changin' and there are a variety of reasons that ebooks are outpacing printed books.
A Silicon Valley product development consulting firm called the Nielsen Norman Group (not to be confused with the Nielsen ratings company) published a study last week comparing reading performance with a book to reading with an e-reader. The results-...
After two and a half months of nearly constant iPad use, I've learned a few tricks for making those experiences even better. Here's a roundup of the best tools I've found for reading and writing on the iPad.
Apple's iPad is now settling in Down Under after a much-hyped launch last month -- including the opening of Apple's new Bondi Junction Store.
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
A few weeks ago I asked readers what they'd say to Steve Jobs, if they have the opportunity to email him. I promised to forward any emails onto Mr. Jobs himself.
After months of groaning with disappointment watching US consumers get their grubby mitts on Apple's latest phenomenon, Aussies can finally rejoice -- the iPad is here! Set to launch on 28 May in Australia, Apple's attempt to create a new category of...
Apple's long-awaited iPad hits Australian shelves at the end of May, and a clutch of creative apps promise to make it a must-have gadget for illustrators and digital artists.
While the Apple iPad and other emerging tablets may ultimately shift the playing field, netbooks from the big corporate suppliers offer an interesting mobile alternative to big, bulky laptops.
Rumor has it that the Windows 7-based HP Slate tablet PC is dead, but that HP has plans to leverage its purchase of Palm to develop a new WebOS-based tablet currently codenamed "Hurricane".
The iPad has been available for a month now in the United States, but the 3G-capable version of Apple's tablet device just launched this past Friday. Apple has reportedly sold more than one million iPads thus far--less than half the time it took the ...
Few people doubt that 2010 will go down as the year the tablet computer took off. On April 3, the first day of sales, Apple sold 300,000 iPad tablets to eager buyers. Weeks later, Apple announced that it would delay by one month the international lau...
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
You've heard the case against Apple's iPad. It's a media consumption device for mindless couch potatoes. It's a step back in the evolution of computing, because it turns users into passive consumers of content, rather than creators.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT