Apple today said that the more expensive iPad models that connect to the Internet using AT&T's wireless network will go on sale April 30 in the US, barely meeting the company's self-imposed deadline to ship the tablet by the end of the month.
Just what Apple needed to hype its latest product even more: A photo of Norway's Prime Minister running his country from his iPad.
Don't count on bringing the iPad on any trips to the Holy Land, as Israel has blocked Apple's tablet from entering the country.
Top companies like Hewlett-Packard Co. and Google Inc. planning to come out with tablet computers have a lot of work ahead of them if they want to compete with and beat Apple Inc.'s popular iPad device.
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
Taiwanese electronics maker BenQ plans to continue to focus on e-readers instead of developing a tablet device similar to Apple's iPad, and believes a color version of its nReader due out later this year will be one of the keys to winning the market.
If Apple announces multitasking for its iPhone and iPad tomorrow, it will be a limited version that the company controls, allowing some applications to run in the background but denying others, experts said today.
One of the most high-profile iPad apps that will be available on launch day is Marvel's comic book reader, which will let people buy and read current and past Marvel comics on Apple's iPad.
Depending upon your perspective, Apple's iPad may be priceless or it may be pointless. On a less subjective scale, however, we're getting a better idea of what exactly an iPad is worth -- when it comes to its components, at least.
Without a doubt the most anticipated tech launch so far this year, the Apple iPad has finally arrived. Unveiled in the US over the weekend, the device's launch was accompanied by a storm of publicity that only an Apple product could create.
Some owners of Apple's new iPad have complained of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, messages on the company's support forum show.
Hewlett-Packard this week started leaking information about its upcomping tablet computer, apparently hoping to take advantage of the hype and buzz surrounding Saturday's release Apple's iPad tablet computer.
We didn't have to wait long. Citrix has released two apps for the iPad: Citrix Receiver and GoToMeeting.
If you haven't heard yet, Apple released a new device this past weekend called the iPad. It's basically a computer and an iPhone rolled into one, but, like, 8 billion times better.
Apple today said it sold more iPads on Saturday than it sold first-generation iPhones in 2007 over a two-day period.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneACT
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther