Amazon compromised on several hardware features of its Kindle Fire to deliver the most affordable mainstream 7-inch media tablet. Arriving on November 15 for $199, the Kindle Fire will enter a crowded market dominated by Apple's iPad.
After months of hype, Amazon today announced the Kindle Fire, a 7-inch tablet with a $199 price tag. Amazon also refreshed its line of e-readers with a $149 Kindle Touch 3G, a $99 Kindle Touch without 3G, and a non-Touch $79 Kindle.
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Amazon’s unreleased tablet is not expected to arrive until November, but it is already being pitted as the number one rival to Apple’s iPad. Analysts and pundits alike are placing their bets on Amazon, as other Android tablets failed to captivate muc...
It sports a color touch screen, looks much like a BlackBerry PlayBook and has no physical buttons on the surface of the device. And it comes at a bargain price.
The new developer beta of iOS 5 released last weekend contained a number of new image filters that should let developers manipulate photos much more quickly and easily.
Apple reviewers are already sounding off about features and functionality in the fifth beta version of iOS 5 that was released to developers this weekend.
With Apple revealing iCloud price details along with the beta version of iCloud.com, now seems like a good time to explain what the service is to anyone who missed Apple's announcement in June.
Most would guess iPads outsell Android tablets, but it may come as a surprise to you to learn just how much Apple is dominating Google in the tablet wars.
It seems like cheating. The whole point of the 30 Days With the iPad series is to determine whether or not the iPad can stand alone as a replacement for my PC, so connecting to the PC from the iPad should be a moot point. Nevertheless, today I am goi...
Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
Despite earlier reports that sales of Asus' convertible tablet were slowing, monthly shipments of the Eee Pad Transformer have surpassed 400,000 units per month, according to DigiTimes --making the Transformer the second-best selling tablet after the...
Yesterday, Apple seeded iOS 5 Beta 3 to developers. The latest beta brings performance and stability enhancements as well as more of the promised 200+ new features. Here is just a glimpse at some of the latest iOS 5 beta goodness.
I know I am only 4 days into 30 Days With the iPad, but I am already developing a list of issues and annoyances. Let's take a look at some of the problems I have encountered so far with using the iPad as a Windows 7 notebook replacement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Architect - $800 per dayOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD