Apple's iPad owns the tablet market, according to a new study of Internet traffic in the U.S., but that doesn't mean the competition is going away.
A recall of some Apple iPads could further constrain supplies of the popular tablet device at a time when the company is already struggling to meet demand.
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
Slowly but surely, the Amazon tablet is becoming one of the biggest tech rumors of 2011.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Users of Apple's iPad and other tablets prefer to spend more time fiddling with their devices in bed than in the bathroom.
Playboy managed to bypass Apple's puritan rule over the App Store and launch a Web app containing all the back issues of the adult magazine.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
Foxconn Technology Group, manufacturer of popular consumer tech products such as the Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad, as well as Dell computers, had a large explosion and fire at one of its manufacturing plants in southwestern China Friday night.
Apple is in the hot seat again in a new lawsuit that says iPad and iPhone user location data and other personal information is being shared with third-party advertisers. Apple is accused of aiding and abetting the "intentional taking and transmittin...
Adobe's Photoshop companion apps for Apple's iPad are now available in the App Store. The three apps, Color Lava, Eazel and Nav, were first announced last month and follow an update for Adobe Photoshop CS5, which is required in order to use the compa...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs may have been onto something when he said that "PCs are going to be like trucks," as some tablet owners are reportedly letting their PCs gather dust.
Like Jell-O, there's always room for iPad rumors. And the latest gossip concerning Apple's mega-popular tablet is a doozy: the iPad 3 will feature a 3D display, although it's unclear if we're talking about one that won't require those clunky glasses.
Hold on to your restraining bolts Android fans, because Amazon's one-panel tablet may be heading your way in the second half of 2011, according to online rumors. The purported device is reportedly being made by Taiwanese manufacturer Qanta and will h...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTProject SchedulersQLD