Time Inc has secured a deal with Apple that will bundle free iPad access to print subscribers, according to a Wall Street Journal report. If you have a print subscription to Time, Sports Illustrated, or Fortune, you will be able to log into the iPad ...
I chuckled at Apple’s explanation yesterday of its tablet sales coming up short of expectations: “We can’t make them fast enough,” Apple’s COO Tim Cook said during an earnings call with analysts. Were he speaking for any other company, his statement ...
The revelation today that Apple iPhones and 3G-enabled iPads tracks and logs users' locations in an easily accessed file has created quite a stir. But how serious of a threat to your privacy is this data and who could be using it?
Have you heard the news? Despite every analysis we've seen over the past two years about Android dominating the mobile market, Apple's iOS is the biggest mobile operating system by a landslide.
Apple released yet another update to iOS this week. iOS 4.3.2 is the second incremental update for iOS in a matter of weeks following the launch of iOS 4.3. Like any incremental update, iOS 4.3.2. contains its share of minor tweaks and fixes, but iOS...
Google offshoot AdMob has been busy looking into what people use tablets for. It questioned around 1500 people, with the majority likely to be iPad users, bearing in mind Apple's current dominant position. The results make interesting reading and cha...
When Steve Jobs unveiled the first iPad, many observers (including me) called it a big iPod Touch. We were talking about the similarities in design and functionality. But as time has gone on, I've started to think the iPad and the iPod may share anot...
Gartner released a report predicting the state of the tablet market for the next few years. Depending on your perspective, and whether you choose to be a "glass half full" or "glass half empty" type of person, the Apple iPad will either dominate the ...
Apple admitted on Friday it is looking into a Verizon 3G connectivity issue that some iPad 2 owners are reporting.
The Apple iPad 2 improves on the original iPad with more processing and graphics power, and some nifty features like a built-in gyroscope and accelerometer. The best way to show off these new features is by playing a bunch of fun games — we've ...
I love a good flame war between rival tech companies, but two recent attacks on Apple's iPad by HP and Dell executives failed to stir my emotions, except one: sympathy.
Asus will continue to build Window 7 tablets, calling Microsoft's OS a worthy competitor to the Apple iPad and the army of Android tablets on the market. An Asus official told TechRadar that the company gets a lot of inquiries from the consumer and b...
A major update to Apple's iOS IDE was released a few days ago and so far Xcode 4's weaknesses greatly outweigh its strengths. After having spent a bit of time with Xcode 4, I am strongly considering going back to the old version. Google "i hate xcode...
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
By now you've probably heard of the alleged Facetime freezing and backlight bleeding issues facing iPad 2 owners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC