The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini is basically a shrunken version of the original model
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
Apple's new iPad remains the tablet to beat, but this is a minor upgrade over its predecessor
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Although it was overshadowed by contemporary Nintendo and Sega consoles of the day, the TurboGrafx-16 nevertheless carved out a small place for itself in the hearts of hardcore gaming eclectics. Now it's back in emulated form on iOS. Can the TG-16 still deliver fun two decades later?
FIFA 11 on the iPad maintains the franchise's feel very well through its slightly strategic, and steadily paced action
Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
The Just Mobile UpStand is a stylish lightweight aluminium desktop stand.
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Phonics is a widely used method of teaching children to read, pronouncing letters and letter groups as they sound rather than the traditional "A", "B", "C", etc.
Phonics is a widely used method of teaching children to read, pronouncing letters and letter groups as they sound rather than the traditional 'A', 'B', 'C', etc.
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Seasons and social hooks make the best arcade racer even better
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?