The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini is basically a shrunken version of the original model
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
Apple's new iPad remains the tablet to beat, but this is a minor upgrade over its predecessor
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Although it was overshadowed by contemporary Nintendo and Sega consoles of the day, the TurboGrafx-16 nevertheless carved out a small place for itself in the hearts of hardcore gaming eclectics. Now it's back in emulated form on iOS. Can the TG-16 still deliver fun two decades later?
FIFA 11 on the iPad maintains the franchise's feel very well through its slightly strategic, and steadily paced action
Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
The Just Mobile UpStand is a stylish lightweight aluminium desktop stand.
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Phonics is a widely used method of teaching children to read, pronouncing letters and letter groups as they sound rather than the traditional "A", "B", "C", etc.
Phonics is a widely used method of teaching children to read, pronouncing letters and letter groups as they sound rather than the traditional 'A', 'B', 'C', etc.
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Apple iMac Pro
Ballistix Sport AT
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Toys for Boys
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
ESET Internet Security
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Smart Security Premium
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- How to connect your Kindle to a Wi-Fi Network
- Family Tree DNA review: Unique genealogical collaboration, but an outdated interface
- Adata XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe SSD review: Top-tier performance for a song
- HyperX Cloud Mix review: Pivoting to a mobile lifestyle brand brings mixed results
PCW Evaluation Team
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?