The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
Throw another Verizon iPhone rumor into the quickly-growing pile.
Apple is delaying availability of its white iPhone until Spring 2011, nearly 6 months after it promised consumers they would be able to purchase the mythical device.
MacRumors reported today a security flaw in iOS 4.1 that would allow someone to bypass the 4-digit passcode lock in order to access the Phone app. While the home screen and other apps appear to remain secure, access to the Phone app is no small prize...
Call 2010 the year of the smartphone and mobile software. Phones like the Motorola Droid X, the HTC Incredible, and the Apple iPhone 4 -- and the many creative apps we liked this year -- made this the largest category of products in the PCWorld 100.
In the race for worldwide smartphone dominance, Apple has finally passed Research In Motion. During this year's third quarter, 15.4 million iPhones were shipped globally compared to only 12.4 million Blackberries, the researchers at Strategy Analytic...
Gasp, another Verizon iPhone rumor surfaced this week.
The Mac App Store has the potential to breathe new life into the Mac platform. With Mac marketshare rising and there being a growing number of developers with skill in Objective-C from the iOS side of things, the time is definitely right for a centra...
The new MacBook Air is certainly a great improvement over previous models - namely the move towards exclusive solid-state storage in a laptop is a welcome paradigm shift. However, there were a few notable oversights in the new models that I'm sure a ...
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
It looks like Steve Jobs' dream of family-friendly technology might just come true. On Tuesday an Apple patent for an "anti-sexting" device was approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Verizon will have the iPhone by the beginning of next year, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Apple's iPhone 4 and iPad made up about half of new activations of mobile devices among businesses during the last three months, while Android smartphones again gained more marketshare, according to two new studies.
One year ago, if you told an average person you were thinking about buying an Android, they'd have thought you were some sort of robot-mongering madman.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Rumor points to notchless iPhone 14 Pro
- Apple delays Find My network support for AirPods in iOS 15
- What to expect from Microsoft's Surface event
- Hotspot Shield review: Still the undisputed speed champ in VPNs
- How the old products Apple keeps around are crucial to its success
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?