You may not remember when MTV played music videos at all, much less all day every day. Apple does.
We don’t know its price or features, but we know Apple’s subscription bundle will be named Apple One and include Apple Music.
A new beta site for Apple Music updates the web app to follow the changes coming to iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur.
The message of support has taken over the For You, Browse, and Radio sections, but you can still use Search and access your Library.
The good vibes playlist is updated every Sunday.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
A Reddit user has created an awesome web player for Apple Music.
A report from iGeneration says that several "missing" features will come to HomePod when it gets an iOS 12 update this fall.
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
The streaming services have partnered with Dubset, a rights management company focused on unofficial remixes.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
Apple Music in iTunes 12.5 is a lot better the second time around.
Recently, Spotify has added 10 million new subscribers—all without flashy exclusives. Should Apple be worried?
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Spotify has a new strategy in its battle against Apple: Punishing artists who sign on to an Apple Music exclusive.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- The easiest way to transfer data from an Android phone to a computer or tablet
- Apple somehow sold $9B in Macs last quarter
- Apple One service bundles will be available on Friday, Oct. 30
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?