The iPad 2 rumours are flying thick and fast at the moment, and the latest is that Apple's new version of its tablet computer is already in production.
Tablet computers preceding Apple's expected tablet may have been a dud with consumers, but they have actually made some inroads in industries such as health care, construction and field service.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today unveiled the iPad, calling the tablet a "magical and revolutionary" addition to the company's existing lines of Macs, iPods and the iPhone.
Apple on Wednesday launched its much-awaited iPad tablet device, a handheld that will allow users to view movies, surf the Internet and play high-definition games.
A report on news network CNBC confirmed this Tuesday that Apple's highly anticipated and long rumored tablet will be shown tomorrow.
As the dust settles from the launch of the Apple iPad -- a device that looks rather like an oversized iPod Touch -- reaction is mixed. Apple fan boys are no doubt already champing at the bit, but others aren't so sure; after all, this isn't an iPhone...
If the technology rumour mill is to be believed, Apple will tomorrow morning announce a new, touch screen-based tablet computer. Set to be unveiled at 5am Thursday morning (AEST), the media event in San Francisco is one of the most anticipated Apple ...
What do we know about technology's worst-kept secret? Not a heck of a lot.
Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
The New York Times hasn't spilled the beans over the Apple tablet again, but rumors are linking the two companies once more. Reports of an upcoming paid model to be adopted by the New York Times are correlated with the mythical Apple tablet, as both ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MurwillumbahNSW
- CCUser ResearchACT
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- FTHCM Project Manager & Service Implementation Manager - SAP HRNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTGraphics Designer / UI DesignerQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 1 Support OfficerQLD
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD