From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
Apple watch in pictures
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
Apple Watch Series 4 has arrived and as expected it brings a new screen, a new design, and a slew of new features. Here are six reasons why you'll want one... and one big reason why you won't.
Technogym has announced that its connected cardio equipment is now compatible with the Apple Watch.
Early reviews of Apple Watch Series 3 are a mixed bag, with some having major issues with the cellular connectivity and the battery life, and others praising its freedom and versatility. But everyone hates the red dot on the Digital Crown.
Apple has announced Apple Watch Series 3, and it brings a whole lot more than a cellular connection. Here's why you'll want one.
You might be able to use a portable battery to charge your Watch while wearing it.
A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
How does it work? Will it work with my iPhone? How much is it? We have answers to these questions and more
Apple has refocused its smartwatch on the fitness market, a move prompted by the recognition that the broader definition it has used was not making the grade.
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
A few of us here at Network World have decided to put our money where our mouths are and make some predictions ahead of Apple’s big iPhone launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's upcoming smarter Windows Update feature could be in doubt
- PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Amazon Prime members can get the Fire 7 tablet with Alexa for just $35 today
- Our favorite high-performance portable SSD, Samsung's T5, is far cheaper than ever before
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?