Apple watch in pictures
From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
Includes a new alert that tells you when your headphone volume is high enough to impact your hearing.
We still don’t know when macOS Big Sur is going to drop.
Amazfit brought their new GTS smartwatch to this year's IFA in Berlin - and we came away impressed.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Optus has launched the new Apple Watch on a 24-month mobile broadband plan, with Optus Number Share included for free.
A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Apple are learning lessons from the budget-friendly formula of the new iPhone SE when it comes to their latest smartwatch.
Apple have given the most popular smartwatch in the world its yearly upgrade. Here's how much the new Apple Watch costs in Australia.
How do the two sharpest-looking Apple Watch clones compare top their inspiration?
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Android 12, Google Workspace and 5 other big reveals from Google I/O
- Google's next way of working is 'Smart Canvas'
- Android 12’s new privacy settings draw a clear line between Google and Apple
- Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- Get ready for a rush of Apple-silicon Macs coming from Cupertino
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?