A chip shortage can’t stop Apple after revealing another monster earnings report for the third quarter of 2021, bringing in US$81.4 billion in revenue.
According to a report from 9to5Mac, citing sources familiar with the matter, Apple is internally testing a new display that will have an Apple SoC inside.
Apple's silicon transition is set to kick into gear with M1X and M2 processors along with a Mac Pro chip that could be the fastest processor ever made.
Microsoft unveiled the next version of Windows this week and it takes a lot of inspiration from macOS. But there are some features Apple should borrow.
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4, which patches security flaws for older iPhones and iPad but hasn't pushed the fixes for iOS 14 yet.
Jon Prosser has released renders and some new details about the upcoming iPad mini, and it looks like the tablet of our dreams.
A new report in Bloomberg says Apple is planning to update the iPad and iPad mini this year, with a new iPad Pro arriving in 2022.
The Macalope thinks that Apple’s assertions about the App Store in recent public statements could rub developers the wrong way.
Apple is going to be putting the pedal to the metal on the transition to Apple silicon by introducing new Macs across its lineup.
Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
In case you are looking for another good reason to order pizza, Pizza Hut Australia is creating App Clips of its Pizza Hut Australia app, making it even faster to get pizza from its ovens to your mouth.
A report by Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's work on its own 5G modem won't be ready for the iPhone until at least 2023.
Apple has awarded optical tech maker II-VI $410 million to aid in the delivery of future iPhone components. But Apple is likely thinking much bigger.
Google announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Apple has hired former Google AI research scientist Samy Bengio to help improve Siri.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
- Why California isn’t banning gaming PCs (yet)
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
- macOS Monterey: How Full Keyboard Access provides freedom from the mouse
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?