Apple has released the latest version of its Final Cut Pro non-linear video editing software in the Australian Mac App Store. Apple's Final Cut Pro X is available now for $349.99 on the Australian version of the App Store, $50 dearer than the US onli...
Here's your iPhone 5 rumor du jour: Apple's next-generation smartphone may feature a "radical" new design, one vastly different from that of the wildly successful iPhone 4.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
No, there may not be any sweeping sunrises or Elton John songs to show us the way, but nevertheless: Lion is coming.
A Chinese court sentenced three persons to prison for stealing information on Apple's iPad 2 design, which was used to make protective cases for the device months before the hit tablet was even launched.
Following a recent uproar over the ways in which Apple and Google collect location information from mobile users, two U.S. senators have proposed a law that would require companies to get permission from mobile users before sharing that information w...
Further evidence that Apple is planning to increase the display resolution of the iPad 3 has emerged.
Minnesota Sen. Al Franken is one of most vocal politicians in Washington when it comes to the issue of mobile privacy. In April, he sent letters to both Apple and Google asking if and how they collect location data on their users.
Don't put any dirt on Nokia's coffin just yet--the company still has some life in it. A victory in its patent war with Apple means a new revenue stream for Nokia, and a stronger position to enforce its patent portfolio with other mobile device makers...
One of the 200+ new features in Apple's upcoming iOS5 is the ability to snap photos by pressing the physical volume up button. This was formerly a hidden feature in the Camera+ app by developer tap tap tap and was cause for the app's removal from the...
The last time Apple updated the Mac operating system-2009’s Snow Leopard release—the most noteworthy changes happened under the hood. That’s not the case with Lion, the next major version of Mac OS X.
With this fall's iOS 5 update, Apple plans to add some new camera and photo-editing features to the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. On their own, the new tools are nothing revolutionary--most are already available in third-party apps. What will make th...
Nokia and Apple have settled an almost two-year long legal battle over patents with an agreement that will see Apple pay a lump sum and ongoing royalties to the European cell-phone maker.
When Intel showed off the specifications for and a prototype of its new "Ultrabook" mobile platform in late May, the thin and light laptop design looked awfully familiar to a lot of Mac owners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPPHP DeveloperWA