BOSTON -- SAP AG has deployed 3,500 Apple iPads globally, mainly for its software developers and sales executives who use the tablets for real-time access to vital business intelligence data, SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann said in an interview Wednesday.
Tablets like Apple's iPad 2 and Motorola's Xoom may be causing paroxysms of excitement among the world's consumers, but many businesses are still trying to figure out where such devices will fit into their computing platforms.
Apple Wednesday made available iOS 4.3, a firmware upgrade that promises users of its iPad, iPhone and other devices a slew of new or improved features including faster browsing and personal WiFi hotspots.
Apple today patched a record 62 vulnerabilities in Safari 5, updating the Mac and Windows browser to version 5.0.4.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Are you sick of iRumors yet? Well here's something that doesn't quite fit into the ol' rumor mill: M.I.C. Gadget (stands for "Made In China") blog has gotten its hands on an "engineering prototype" 64GB iPhone 4, and has written a Gizmodo-like expose...
Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
The U.S. Senate has passed an overhaul of the U.S. patent system, but has removed some controversial provisions limiting damage awards in infringement lawsuits.
With the arrival of Apple's iPad 2, it's time for some tough decisions.
Apple's iOS 4.3, the firmware update due this week for the iPhone and iPad, promises a handful of valuable and interesting changes for users of the company's new and old smartphones, tablet computers and music devices.
The Apple rumor mill never runs out of material -- there's always a new story to replace the one that was just proved false.
Google's Android mobile OS surpassed RIM's BlackBerry OS globally and in the United States for the first time last month, with the Google smartphone and tablet software nearly tripling its worldwide market share to 15.2 per cent over the past 12 mont...
While it sounds miniscule next to Apple's App Store and its more than 350,000 apps, the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers 9,000 apps and games and is growing by an average of 100 apps a day.
Touch-screen panels have been around for more than a decade, but it was the 2007 introduction of a multitouch screen in Apple's iPhone that galvanized the market. Now the business is going gangbusters -- as are the innovations that touch-screen manuf...
Google patched 25 vulnerabilities in Chrome today in one last update before the Pwn2Own hacking contest starts Wednesday in Canada.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerACT
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther