Apple will start offering the iPad in India on Friday, but its focus will be on sales through retailers, rather than bundling the device with service plans from mobile operators.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Apple was the world's third-largest PC vendor during the fourth quarter last year if iPad shipments are included, research firm Canalys said in a study released Wednesday.
MicroStrategy will announce a series of new BI (business intelligence) products for Apple mobile devices, transactional data systems and on-demand deployments at its annual user conference on Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Eastman Kodak's patent claim against Apple and Research In Motion concerning camera-phone image previews is invalid, according to an initial determination by a U.S. International Trade Commission administrative law judge.
Accessories that add personality and functionality to Apple's iPad are swarming the market. M-Edge offers customizable cases for the iPad and Zaggmate has a hardcover case that includes a keyboard. A heart monitor, hard drive and digital crayon desig...
For a minute there, it seemed like hell had frozen over.
Your dream of holding an iPad 2 steady in front of your face so you can snap a photo of your friends and family is about to be realized -- new visual evidence confirms that the device will have at least one camera.
Virus writers finally paid some attention to Apple Macs in 2010, with several new types of malware appearing to puncture the myth of the platform's security invulnerability, security company Intego has reported in its annual review.
It's a new dawn, people! As of today, you can walk into just about any Starbucks store and pay for your latte using nothing other than a (free) iPhone app, coupled to an existing Starbucks card account. That's right -- the day of mobile electronic pa...
Apple is screwing with screws, again.
Facebook should overhaul its third-party developer program and require every app on the social network to go through an approval process, security firm Sophos says. The suggestion was part of Sophos' annual security threat report for 2011, published ...
Turns out Apple doesn't need Steve Jobs to lay the smack down on Android tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW