The U.S. International Trade Commission has voted to investigate a smartphone patent complaint brought by Apple against Motorola, the latest action in a recent patent dispute between the two companies.
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
Down: Actually Updating the iPad
The iPad might be the hot tech gift this holiday season, but prospective iPad buyers may want to wait for January as rumblings about a new iPad are starting to surface.
Apple has just announced that iOS 4.2 will be available today for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users.
To buy an iPad or not to buy an iPad? That's the big question this holiday season after a slew of rumors and speculation surfaced saying that a next-generation iPad is in the works for 2011. The new iPad is rumored to be lighter, thinner and faster, ...
The iPad has been embraced as a business tool despite some very vocal naysayers proclaiming it a mere consumer toy with no place in the business world. The iOS 4.2 update -- expected to be released later today -- includes a variety of features that m...
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
Apple says it sold more than 3 million iPad tablet computers during the first quarter they were on the market and nearly 5 million in the quarter ended Sept. 25.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
Apple's iPhone continues to dominate rival smartphones in customer satisfaction, a research firm said today.
Apple will roll out a second-generation iPad next April, a year after the original's launch, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Apple's iPhone continues to be the top-scorer in customer satisfaction, but the big surprise is that Motorola Android phones have climbed into second place, based on the latest survey of new smartphone users by ChangeWave Research.
Over at Samsung's headquarters, the senior vice president of its Mobile Communications Division has gone on record saying that businesses will soon be snapping up tablet computers. In the interview, Lee Don Joo recounted the same old industries that ...
Steve Jobs may not want to admit that Apple's iPhone will ultimately lose the market to Android, but Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has no such hesitations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorSA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW