Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
iOS 10 adoption continued to climb a month after its release, with some sources estimating the upgrade is on more than two-thirds of iPhones.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
It may sound paranoid, but the next time you enter into a highly confidential meeting, leave your smart watch behind. It's possible the device could be spying on you.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
Apple Watch 3 release date, price, features and specs rumours: Our wishlist for the Apple Watch Series 3 expected in September 2017
The Apple Watch Series 2 added GPS, a brighter display, a faster processor and water-resistance. However, there are features we would have liked to see and here's our Apple Watch 3 wishlist.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
Buying a Sonos home speaker from Apple will also get you a free gift card to try Apple Music.
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
Anyone who has looked at automatically-generated subtitles on YouTube can tell you that asking a computer to describe what a human says can lead to hilarious results. Now, Apple has brought that to iOS 10 with support for transcribing voicemails.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC