Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
Google App Engine users may have some migration work ahead of them, because Google is contemplating not upgrading some popular programming languages currently running on the service, notably Java and Python.
Ever wondered how Facebook is able to assemble personalized news feeds, in real time, for any of its billion-plus users who may log in at any given moment? Now we know, because the company has just released the source code behind the magic.
Web apps and pages may soon get a speed boost to rival the performance of native desktop and mobile applications, thanks to a new standards initiative from Microsoft, Google and Mozilla.
If you’re looking to hire a developer, which is more important: her LinkedIn profile or samples of her code on GitHub?
A software update to the Apple Watch's OS gave third-party developers access to the device's sensors this week, fulfilling a request they've had since Apple unveiled the wearable.
To help developers find hidden errors in their programs, Facebook has released as open source a tool that it uses to debug millions of lines of its own code.
Virtual reality headsets such as the Oculus Rift will never make it big without lots of content. To help developers build games for such platforms, Unity Technologies has begun adding VR-specific features to its suite of cross-platform development to...
Apple had lots to offer developers at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote. Headline improvements included a new version of the soon to be open sourced Swift programming language and upgraded frameworks for creating more advanced Watch...
Apple will release the source code underlying its Swift programming language, a move that could broaden the user base for the new language.
With the help of Logi Analytics, Progress Software has embedded business intelligence capabilities into its integrated stack of enterprise software, providing its customers with another way to wrangle more useful knowledge from their business data.
Amazon Web Services has announced the first Developer Preview of its SDK for the Go programming language, giving developers who want to integrate cloud services in their apps more choice.
Hewlett-Packard is developing new capabilities for its OneView systems management software that it says will allow for automated provisioning of applications across pools of servers and storage.
At its I/O keynote, Google did its best to get developers excited about building apps for Android with new tools and money-making schemes. But Google is also expanding support for developers who'd rather create iOS apps.
IT departments have long relied on log data to help keep systems up and running, but they're not the only ones who can benefit from these vast stores of information. A new analytics language from Logentries could help managers tap log data to gain in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW