Online storage service Dropbox made an embarrassing error Monday, turning off password authentication for millions of users.
Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Microsoft is trying to woo Android application developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone.
Facebook, oh Facebook. Will you ever learn?
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
The World Wide Web Consortium has updated its widely used specifications for formatting the look and feel of Web pages, a standard known as CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
Oracle wants a significant chunk of the ad revenue Google generates in connection with its Android mobile OS, according to a filing made this week in the companies' ongoing patent litigation suit.
ORLANDO -- IBM kicks off its annual Innovate Conference today with a slew of updated software life-cycle management tools to support software-development teams on a large scale.
Thanks to two brief demonstrations of Microsoft's next-generation operating system, third-party Microsoft Windows developers are expressing frustration over what they consider a lack of clear direction on how to develop applications for Windows 8.
Salesforce.com has come a long way from its beginnings as an on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) vendor.
HTC plans to release an SDK for Sense, the user interface it features on Android phones.
Your PC's hard drive may have half a terabyte of data on its platters, and you might not remember the last time you backed any of it up. In all likelihood, though, you use only a few gigabytes' worth of files on a regular basis. With a combination of...
The federal judge overseeing the Java patent litigation between Oracle and Google has said it might be necessary to delay a trial until U.S. authorities finish re-examining a number of Oracle's patents, a process that could take years.
Software AG has entered into an agreement to acquire Terracotta, which will allow the software vendor to develop more advanced cloud services and increase the performance and scalability of its business software management tools using Terracotta's in...
Following through on a promise made last September, Oracle will now offer its legacy JRockit Java Virtual Machine (JVM) at no cost for personal and internal use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 First Look: Nikon D850
- 2 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 Google WiFi review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- FTScum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCCommercial AnalystNSW
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- CCMid Level .Net Developer - NV1 - CanberraACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTProject Manager/Integration PMACT
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTERP Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT