With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
When I started teaching viola and violin years ago, I brought all the books my students used along with me, just in case the kids forgot theirs. Then the kids became more advanced, and I had to carry more books. I also sent them each home with a pra...
Google and Oracle each submitted proposals on Friday to reduce the number of claims in their Java patent infringement lawsuit, which could help bring the case to a speedier conclusion.
Having closed its $2.2 billion acquisition of Novell, Attachmate now is eyeing cloud service providers as potential customers for the company's newly acquired Suse Linux platform. The company also plans to continue promoting Suse for deployment on ma...
Coverity is releasing on Tuesday a code governance offering intended to help software development houses manage code quality.
The judge hearing Oracle's Java patent lawsuit against Google hopes to get the case wrapped up before the end of November, he said Wednesday, but it won't help his cause that the U.S. patent office has agreed to reexamine Oracle's patents in the case...
Developers will be able to test-drive the next generation Java programming language by using the new version of Oracle's NetBeans IDE (integrated developer environment), released Wednesday.
Novell is porting Moonlight, an open source version of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in software, to Google's Android mobile platform, a Novell official acknowledged on Tuesday afternoon.
IBM on Tuesday reported quarterly sales growth across all its major divisions and raised its earnings outlook for the full year, the latest sign that business spending in the IT sector continues to recover.
SAP executive John Wookey, who was charged with developing a SaaS (software as a service) strategy for large enterprises, is leaving the vendor after about two-and-a-half years, the company said Monday.
As you may recall, Amazon recently unveiled its new Cloud Drive service, which provides 5GB of free online storage. (Elsewhere I explained how you could bump your limit to 20GB for under a buck.) The only downside? To access it, you have to use Amazo...
With their larger screens, long-lasting batteries, and powerful CPUs, tablets seem well suited for the kinds of rich multimedia applications that confound ordinary smartphones. But Apple famously won't allow Adobe Flash on its iOS mobile devices, inc...
Mobile and cloud computing are beginning to change the way that developers work at enterprise-level and smaller businesses, according to a report released this week by Forrester Research.
A California software vendor is claiming that Hewlett-Packard officials evaluated its eValid website testing technology, then subsequently stole its intellectual property for use in a rival product released last year, according to a complaint filed i...
By introducing a Java specification for its own Infinispan data grid technology, open-source software provider Red Hat has generated a lively debate within the ranks of the JCP (Java Community Process) over the best way to add distributed caching to ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital/WealthOther
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT