Mozilla on Thursday patched Firefox 4 for the first time, fixing eight flaws, including a major programming oversight that left the browser as vulnerable to attack on Windows 7 as on the 10-year-old Windows XP.
Sony tried to calm customer fears by stating that the credit card data was encrypted, but attackers claim to already be selling that credit card data online. Either one of these parties is stretching the truth, or encrypting data doesn't offer the le...
Amazon has released a detailed postmortem and mea culpa about the partial outage of its cloud services platform last week and identified the culprit: A configuration error made during a network upgrade.
A graduation announcement. A page torn from a calendar, noting a father's birthday. Tattered pictures of children. An ultrasound image of an unborn baby.
Oracle will have to wait a bit longer to get its hands on the US$1.3 billion awarded to it last year by a jury in its corporate theft lawsuit against SAP.
Google and Oracle each submitted proposals on Friday to reduce the number of claims in their Java patent infringement lawsuit, which could help bring the case to a speedier conclusion.
Teradata and Information Builders have developed a data warehousing package that bundles the latter's WebFOCUS BI (business intelligence) software with a Teradata analytic appliance, the companies announced Friday.
Yet another problem has cropped up preventing some Windows Phone 7 users from getting two software updates, adding a new chapter to the update saga that started in February.
Problems with an SAP software implementation in Australia dragged down technology distributor Ingram Micro's first-quarter profits, the company said this week.
In a surprise move, virtualization and cloud infrastructure specialist VMware has purchased online presentations tool SlideRocket. VMware purchased e-mail collaboration suite Zimbra earlier this year and this latest acquisition indicates VMware is st...
Yahoo's email service was struggling Thursday with users around the globe complaining that they've had no access for most of the day.
Yahoo's reported plan to spin off its Hadoop engineering unit into a separate company, should it happen, could spur more competition in the already-growing field of providing support for this data processing framework, observers said.
Verizon may finally be preparing to start offering a Windows Phone 7 smartphone, following months of rumors about the launch date.
BMC has purchased Coradiant, maker of software for improving end-user experience and tracking Web application performance, the company said Thursday. Terms were not disclosed.
SAP saw revenue rise by 21 percent in the quarter ended March 31, with double-digit growth in all regions driven by increased software business from partners and the channel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther