Mozilla has set an aggressive schedule for the next version of Firefox, slating the release of Firefox 5 for June 21.
Mozilla's Firefox 4 may still be fresh from the oven and cooling on millions of users' computers, but Mozilla has already set an aggressive schedule with specific dates for the release of the open source browser's upcoming versions.
Exploiting recent hardware enhancements that IBM added into its System z mainframe servers, enterprise software provider BMC has updated its line of performance tuning products to help customers get more from the latest version of the DB2 database.
Google's delay in publishing the source code to Android 3.0 'Honeycomb' beyond a handful of large companies is temporary and does not represent a sudden change in its openness, project guru Andy Rubin has said.
Unless you are a statistical anomaly, you should have received a handful of notifications by now from companies like Chase Bank, or Best Buy warning you that your email address may have been compromised in the attack on Epsilon
Nothing lasts forever, and in the 21st century, most people's employment is anything but guaranteed. What should have some permanence, however, is our digital footprint -- the body of data that constitutes the true center of our professional lives. I...
You have an extra three days to file this year, but the April 18 tax deadline is fast approaching. Tax season can be stressful, or exciting depending on who owes who. Either way, the anxiety over income tax season helps attackers catch people off gua...
Forthcoming versions of Google Chrome will block downloads that Google considers dangerous. Upon clicking a questionable file, users will see a pop-up window saying the "file appears to be malicious," and asking if they want to cancel.
Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
Microsoft today blamed Apple for changes that will prevent users of Office for Mac 2011 from synchronizing their Outlook calendars with Apple's MobileMe service.
Just hours after launching a tool that let Windows Phone 7 owners grab smartphone updates directly from Microsoft, the developer yanked the utility from his Web site.
Although Google Apps has made progress over the past few years as a cloud-based collaboration and productivity suite for businesses, the first big wave of adopters have been government agencies, schools and nonprofit organizations.
Signaling a shift in its approach to online communication, Mozilla on Monday announced that it is bringing its Messaging subsidiary back within the fold of the main organization, where it will be absorbed into its Mozilla Labs group instead.
Three other providers of third-party software maintenance have been drawn into the legal battle between Oracle and Rimini Street, a Las Vegas company that provides support for Oracle applications, according to a document filed late last month in U.S....
Forget about insider trading. Use Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day returns with longer sales and even more deals
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Digital BA - AgileOther
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSystems EngineerOther