EMC's announcement this week of plans to purchase data warehousing vendor Greenplum represents a harbinger of things to come for that market, as well as related areas like BI (business intelligence) and data integration, according to some analysts.
Android is gaining on all the major smartphone platforms in the U.S., though it was only the fourth-most-used mobile operating system in May, market data firm comScore reported on Thursday.
It's unlikely that consumers' iTunes accounts were hacked by a Vietnamese iPhone developer, a security researcher said today.
Oracle's claims about its Exadata database machine's performance capabilities are merited, but in order to get the benefits, customers have to do more than flip a switch, according to a customer and consultant who are working with the platform.
JackBe is applying the app store concept to its own products for building enterprise mashups, applications that pull together data from various systems.
Microstrategy on Tuesday is announcing a next-generation mobile BI (business intelligence) application for Apple's iPhone and iPad, joining the growing pack of enterprise vendors that are embracing the red-hot platform.
After three years in development, Oracle Corp.'s much-anticipated Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) suite will be formally released at an event in London on Wednesday.
Smartphones and their apps are the new way of the world, and developers are lured by their increasing popularity. But with two major platforms - Apple's recently upgraded and renamed iOS 4 and Google's Android - competing with one another, how does a...
Over the next decade, the benefits of being social online will greatly outweigh any hindrances that come with it, according to a study.
Oracle is preparing to launch a major migration of portals that serve customers and technologies gained through its acquisition of Sun Microsystems.
With the impending release of version 9.0 of the open-source Postgres database, due in mid-August, the developers behind the project are hoping that the new features will attract more interest from enterprises.
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
SAP said Friday that it has extended its US$5.8 billion bid for Sybase while it awaits approval under European merger regulations.
MySQL users now have another choice for support besides Oracle, which acquired the open-source database through its purchase of Sun Microsystems.
Microsoft is enabling its free SQL CE (SQL Server Compact Edition) database to work within ASP.Net Web applications, thus providing a lightweight database option for ASP.Net Web development, a Microsoft official said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBack End DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- FTDBA / Database Administrator / Data Migration AnalystOther
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPLead Engineer - .Net / XamarinQLD
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - 1st LevelOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other
- FTWordpress DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project Support & Finance OffcerVIC
- FTProblem ManagerSA