Lose weight by tapping the screen
Telling the time with added celestial features
The Sonos PLAY:1 packs a significant punch considering its size and produces surprisingly good bass
Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
apps in pictures
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Need to hold a virtual meeting complete with screen sharing? Or maybe you just need to remotely access a colleague’s computer to help him with a quick fix. Here are 15 ways to get the job done -- for free.
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
Apple has announced a major update to Clips, the free app for iOS that makes it easy to create and share fun videos using an iPhone or iPad. Clips introduces Selfie Scenes, adds artistic style transfer effects and a redesigned interface that makes it...
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
Driven by the need for businesses to innovate at a low price point, and quickly while at that, cloud adoption has experienced unprecedented growth. In fact, a latest report by Telsyte revealed that more than a third (34%) of Australian enterprises no...
Google launched its Apps Marketplace back in March, effectively inviting companies to create business software for the cloud that would sit alongside the standard set of Google Apps.
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
The beginning of the year is always an exciting time in the startup sphere. New ventures are popping up all over the place, ready to take on the new year. But in a space like Sydney that’s overflowing with fledgling companies, how do you know which s...
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
If you’re anything like the typical smartphone user, you have a ton of apps that you barely even notice, let alone use. IT execs are no different, of course. But these apps are different, rising above the typical app clutter to become the ones these ...
Whitepapers about apps
Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity. Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
Videos about apps
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- TPSenior Project Manager - Lotus Notes to O365VIC
- TPSystems Administrator (AWS)QLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSAP FICO Lead- government backgroundOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Cloud Architect (Azure Analytics) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW