Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
Slack is offering its users a new way to sign into other applications. The company announced Tuesday that it has launched a new "Sign in with Slack" feature that lets people use their login for the chat app to sign in to participating applications.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTResource AnalystOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD