Apple has announced a major update to Clips, the free app for iOS that makes it easy to create and share fun videos using an iPhone or iPad. Clips introduces Selfie Scenes, adds artistic style transfer effects and a redesigned interface that makes it...
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
Slack is offering its users a new way to sign into other applications. The company announced Tuesday that it has launched a new "Sign in with Slack" feature that lets people use their login for the chat app to sign in to participating applications.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTRelease Manager (Software Configuration)ACT
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCPortfolio Insights and Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW