From Cortana to the fancy new Start menu, you won't want to miss these Windows 10 features.
Inside Windows 10: Sneak peek at the default apps
Today’s developers need to be mobile to be efficient because problems don’t go away when you’re out of the office. This list of iOS apps promises to keep you connected and able to handle tasks regardless of where and when they come up.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
Screen after screen, folder after folder, app after app, the iPhone has become the new enabler for the mobile hoarder. For the New Year, though, many iPhone addicts have vowed to break or at least temper this fixation. If you’re looking for a fresh s...
While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
IBM is investing $US1 billion in its IBM Watson Group with the aim of creating an ecosystem of startups and businesses building cognitive computing applications with Watson. Here are 10 examples that are making an impact.
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
These 20 essential apps work on all three platforms, helping you stay productive no matter what device you or your co-workers use.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Netscape Navigator's release this week, let's take a look back at the rise and demise of the browser that introduced many to the World Wide Web.
Here are 10 of the creepiest mobile apps, some of which are still available for download
Some advice on how to make iOS 8 work for you.
A number of this week's new and updated apps take advantage of new functionality in iOS 8. Plus, now you can make "Star Wars" movies on your iPhone. Cool, huh?
These 14 iOS travel apps will make your iPhone, iPad touch or iPad a more valuable travel companion. They'll help you book your trip, plan your itinerary, navigate unfamiliar streets, convert foreign currencies and much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther