SAP is making good on a promise to migrate its Ariba e-commerce software to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and says an initial step has already produced staggering performance improvements.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP has acquired SmartOps in a move the company says will allow it to develop real-time supply chain applications that take advantage of SAP's HANA in-memory database.
SAP on Tuesday is expected to showcase how it will tie together its business applications with the cloud-based business network it gained through the acquisition of Ariba during the Sapphire and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
IBM's LotusLive on-demand collaboration suite is getting a boost via integration with SugarCRM and Ariba's Discovery Service supplier database, the companies announced Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution architectOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC