The latest iteraton of this dual-screen powerhouse gets a better design and beefy specs.
It offers an amazing amount of performance and value.
The textbook definition of ‘yeah, it’s alright’.
asus in pictures
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
It's only the second Windows machine with a folding screen, following the ThinkPad X1 Fold
Optus has launched an Internet plan especially for gamers that it says reduces congestion issues within households where multiple devices are used.
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
Debuted at this year’s CES, the ASUS ExpertBook B9 features the latest Intel Core i7-10510 processor, integrated Intel graphics, 16GB of LDDR3 RAM, up to 2TB of on-board SSD storage and a 14-inch LED backlit FHD display with thin bezels.
Picking up where last year's Zenbook Duo left off, the new Zephryus Duo laptop looks to leverage a secondary display to take advantage of the content creator boom.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Amazon Prime Day has dropped and there are lots of deals on laptops, with up to 40% off some well-know brands. See our selection of some of the best bargains.
2021 EOFY presents lots of opportunity to tech-overhaul your life, with excellent deals to be found on laptops, smartphones, headphones and gadgets.
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
The ZenFone 6 isn't another forgettable handset from Asus. In fact, it might be one of the best mid-range phones of the year.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?