We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversee...
Taiwanese consumer electronics manufacturer ASUS has never been short of wacky ideas. Its latest experiment is the Fonepad, a 7in Android tablet that also functions as a regular smartphone. We go hands-on.
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT handles many tasks well. But as a tablet—one of the first running Windows RT to reach my desk—it falls short of its Apple iPad and Google Android competition.
At CES 2011 today, Asus announced three new Android tablets and a Windows 7 based slate PC. The tablets, all Android-based, go by the moniker "Eee Pad" while the Windows 7 device is called an "Eee Slate." Each one offers some unique features, from st...
Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
We round up our favourite 23-inch LCD monitors
A 17in gaming notebook with a Core i7-720M CPU, two 500GB hard drives, 8GB RAM and ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 graphics
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther