Asus will unveil a 7in tablet called the Fonepad at Mobile World Congress as a successor to the Google Nexus 7.
Tens of millions of network-enabled devices including routers, printers, media servers, IP cameras, smart TVs and more can be attacked over the Internet because of dangerous flaws in their implementation of the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol...
Just when you thought name-brand Android tablets couldn't get any cheaper, Asus and a handful of other vendors have limboed below the $150 mark.
Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
PCs were upstaged by tablets, smartphones and TVs at this year's International CES show, with some companies maintaining a smaller presence or holding back product announcements for a later date.
Microsoft's Windows 8 OS failed to provide a spark to PC sales during last year's fourth quarter, with worldwide unit shipments falling by 6.4 percent compared to the same quarter in 2011, according to research by IDC..
Asustek is aiming for the TV market with the introduction of an Internet streaming box called Qube, which will run on Google TV software.
Asustek has delayed US shipments for its dual-screen Taichi ultrabooks, which were available for order from retail sites like Amazon, Newegg and TigerDirect.
AT&T will start offering the first Windows RT tablet with LTE capabilities on Friday with prices beginning at US$499, the U.S. wireless carrier said on Tuesday.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus saw major growth in its tablet shipments in the third quarter with the launch of Google's Nexus 7, and projects the shipments will reach at least 10 million units next year.
Asustek is shipping its upcoming Vivo Tab RT tablet starting at US$599, which will cost more than Windows RT tablets from Microsoft and Dell, which have an entry price of $499.
Tablet sales at 18.1 million units during the third quarter were somewhat lower than expected, but stronger-than-expected demand during the rest of the year will give the market a boost, according to market research company IDC.
In the five months since Asus announced the Asus Padfone, few details have been revealed about this Android smartphone that can turn into a tablet.
Enterprise users and consumers who have held off buying new PCs recently may come to regret their decision as a hard-drive shortage following floods in Thailand is expected to result in higher prices, according to Gartner.
Tablets and smartphones will soon get quad-core processors with Nvidia's new Tegra 3 chip, which will eclipse the application and graphics performance provided by dual-core processors found on tablets like Apple's iPad and Motorola's Xoom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTApplication Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - $61 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness / Systems AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD