The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
It's only been a few weeks since Motorola's top-of-the-range Android tablet and smartphone went on sale and analysts are asserting the Xoom and Atrix are duds. Motorola has not disclosed any sales numbers for its shiny new gadgets, but Pacific Crest ...
Bad news for Motorola: According to Pacific Crest analyst James Faucette, Motorola's Xoom tablet and Atrix 4G smartphone are failing to meet sales expectations.
Isis will pilot its mobile commerce program based on Near-Field Communications technology in Salt Lake City in early- to mid-2012, the joint venture said on Monday.
AT&T today said it plans to turn on faster upload speeds for the Motorola Atrix 4G and HTC Inspire 4G sometime in April after incurring customer wrath for not offering the faster speeds when the devices launched in February.
The state of New York will investigate AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA for anti-competitive effects, including possible increases in mobile broadband costs for New York residents and businesses, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Tue...
Sprint Nextel has vowed to fight AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA, calling the deal a bid to create a new telecommunications duopoly.
Google joins an growing number of companies offering group chat capabilities via text messaging on smartphones with the release of Disco Messenger.
The proposed AT&T-T-Mobile merger has many different groups standing athwart recent telecom history and yelling, "Stop!"
This Spring's CTIA delivered something totally new to the US mobile market: 3D phones.
Sprint may have groaned after rival carrier AT&T announced plans earlier this week to gobble up T-Mobile, but that didn't stop the carrier from debuting two splashy wireless devices at CTIA Tuesday.
HTC has just announced the first Windows Phone 7 device with a 4.3-inch screen for AT&T.
The network chiefs of the three biggest U.S. mobile operators disagreed about some emerging network technologies during a Tuesday afternoon panel discussion at CTIA Wireless but agreed that the wireless industry is in a period of major change.
AT&T says its $39 billion deal to acquire T-Mobile USA will improve call quality and broadband availability for its customers, and bring next-generation cellular service to 95 per cent of Americans. The deal would make AT&T the largest cellular c...
AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA was driven in large part by the quest for radio spectrum, a commodity that rarely crosses the minds of mobile consumers but plays a big role in carriers' decision-making.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTWeb DesignerSA
- FTPMO Lead/ Senior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- TPGateway SpecialistACT