If Verizon Wireless introduces its own version of the Apple iPhone on Tuesday, users of its network might begin to face some of the same performance problems that plagued AT&T subscribers in some areas since the rollout of the popular iPhone 3G.
Mobile operators were out in full force at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week, promoting their improved data networks and unveiling new devices. But with their marketing efforts in overdrive, the operators may confuse ...
T-Mobile announced Thursday that it plans to double the speed of its HSPA+ networks and unveiled a line-up of new 4G products including tablets and phones.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T Wednesday announced that in February, it will start selling a version of the HTC Freestyle phone running Brew MP, an open-platform OS for phones that are smaller, less powerful and less expensive than smartphones.
With its major competitors talking the talk and walking the walk on 4G, AT&T gave the first signs today that it's feeling pressure to get its own 4G network started and completed in a hurry. Until now, AT&T has talked mainly about continuing on with ...
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T will launch LTE smartphones, networks and other devices in mid-2011, and expects to complete a nationwide LTE deployment by the end of 2013, AT&T Mobility President Ralph de la Vega announced Wednesday at the AT&T Develo...
AT&T is building three facilities that mobile application developers can visit to access tools and resources and test their applications, the company said on Wednesday.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Tuesday to approve new network neutrality rules received mixed reviews, with broadband provider Verizon Communications appearing to question the agency's legal authority.
In an effort to make mobile applications easier to use, the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) has established a set of guidelines for developers to keep in mind when creating their Web-standards based applications.
The Verizon iPhone, the biggest myth of the tech world for the past few years, would sell nine million units in 2011, stealing many customers from AT&T, according to a note from analyst Gene Munster sent to AppleInsider. Rumored to arrive sometim...
Dozens of groups that have supported efforts at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to create network neutrality rules have voiced opposition to a proposal from agency Chairman Julius Genachowski in recent days.
Verizon Wireless smartphone retail sales data show that Verizon needs the Apple iPhone badly, according to a research note entitled Verizon Strikes Out in Smartphones by a financial analyst at Asymco.
Verizon Wireless's first LTE smartphone will be Apple's iPhone, according to an anonymous source who told MacDaily News the device had been spotted at a company training session.
We're pretty sure Verizon is getting the iPhone next year, and now a new rumor suggests that said iPhone will run on Verizon's new, faster LTE network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT