AT&T has misled millions of its mobile customers by promising unlimited data plans, then charging them and reducing their data speeds after they reach a monthly cap, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said in a complaint announced Tuesday.
AT&T signed up half a million cars to its 4G network between July and September, the result of deals with Audi and General Motors to connect cars and offer in-vehicle hotspots for riders.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility in order to achieve net neutrality, but take a "light touch" while doing it, a U.S. lawmaker said Wednesday.
Google and Facebook continued to pour millions of dollars into federal political lobbying in the third quarter in attempts to influence U.S. lawmakers and have legislation written in their favor.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
AT&T will pay US$105 million to settle complaints from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, the Federal Trade Commission and 51 state-level governments that it made millions of dollars through unauthorized third-party charges on customers' mob...
AT&T fired an employee who improperly accessed about 1,600 customer accounts and could have viewed customers' Social Security and driver's license numbers.
AT&T's NetBond service for secure access to third-party clouds will soon work with the biggest one of all, Amazon Web Services.
AT&T says enterprises are about to reap the benefits of the software-defined transformation of its network with faster service setup through an online portal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's deadline for the public to comment on the agency's proposed net neutrality rules passed Monday with more than 3 million comments filed, by far a record number for an FCC proceeding.
More than two-thirds of U.S. respondents in a new survey say that decades-old telephone regulations should not apply to the Internet, which suggests that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should stay away from reclassifying broadband as a re...
Back-end technology that AT&T implemented partly for VoLTE (voice over LTE) will help make the Apple Watch and other connected devices useful.
Box and AT&T plan to lock down cloud file-sharing with a service that places enterprise content behind an AT&T VPN.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should stay out of the way of states that have passed laws prohibiting or limiting city-funded broadband networks that compete with private services, several groups have told the agency.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has the green light to collect new data on the pricing of so-called special access services, the middle-mile network services used to deliver business broadband and mobile service backhaul.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- CCSenior Big Data EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSolution Architect - Cisco PrimeOther
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT