AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will vote Wednesday on a proposal to pump US$1.8 billion into a fund that subsidizes broadband deployments in rural communities.
Installment plans for cellphones are starting to squeeze out the time-honored practice of paying a subsidized price up front, AT&T says.
Gains from its broadband and wireless businesses have fueled AT&T's best revenue growth in more than two years.
U.S. broadband giant AT&T could roll out 1Gbps fiber-optic service to up to 21 new metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Jose, California, the company said Monday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will reserve a significant amount of spectrum in its upcoming auctions of the television band for unlicensed uses such as Wi-Fi, agency officials said Friday.
Smartwatches for use on AT&T's network will be out this year, a company executive said Wednesday.
The transition from copper-based telephone systems to IP networks in the U.S. could become swept up in political fallout as the FCC figures out how to regulate such networks in ways that will appease the courts.
Wireless carriers in the U.S., handset makers and the industry's lobbying group have made a significant concession on technology that could remotely disable stolen smartphones and tablets.
A power problem caused a widespread outage on AT&T's U-verse broadband service Monday that some customers said affected both TV and Internet service.
Five IT and equipment companies have formed a group to drive standards for the so-called Internet of Things, a network that would feed data back and forth between computers and all kinds of industrial gear.
Vodafone Group continues to strengthen its fixed network holdings by acquiring Spanish cable operator Ono for €7.2 billion (US$10.1 billion).
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved AT&T's US$1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Leap Wireless, which sells prepaid mobile service under the Cricket brand.
The CEO of Japan's SoftBank mobile carrier promised to bring stiff price and speed competition to the U.S., saying he feels an obligation to improve slow speeds and drive down prices.
AT&T is remaking its infrastructure as a "user-defined network cloud" in the pursuit of greater flexibility, lower costs and faster response to user needs, the carrier's infrastructure chief said.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystems Admin ( Linux)Other
- FTNetwork and Telecommunications ArchitectOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTIT Manager Desktop OperationsOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTForm Analyst/DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC