Locally-owned startup, Australian Broadband Services (AuSBBS), is targeting small businesses with new National Broadband Network (NBN) plans priced at $100 and $155 per month.
Australian Broadband Services
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther