Digital platforms like Facebook and Google will be required to pay news outlets for hosting their content as part of a mandatory code of conduct the Australian government is planning to introduce.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has launched Federal Court proceedings targeting Google and its local subsidiary over the collection and use of location data by the Android mobile platform.
As many big players ramp up their loyalty program efforts, the ACCC has released a draft report highlighting a number of concerns about the programs, in particular the sharing of consumer data without consumer knowledge.
Vodafone is the latest telco to fall afoul of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) over its Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has revealed it will oppose a proposed merger between TPG and Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA).
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
- Aussie Broadband debut 1Gbps NBN plans
- Telstra now have a mmWave-capable 5G hotspot
- Motorola shore up wallet-friendly portfolio with G8, G8 Power Light and E6S
- iPadOS 14 wishlist: Smarter multitasking, portrait split screen, a $#!% calculator, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?