It's day one of the first Grand Prix of the 2017 season. We did the first Pit Lane tour and took a bunch of pictures.
Years from now, your first autonomous may have a lot of help from 5G networks to cruise the streets safely.
Ford plans to invest $1 billion over the next five years in Argo AI, an artificial intelligence startup that will help develop a virtual driver system for the automaker’s autonomous vehicle coming in 2021.
Tesla has announced the prices vehicle owners will have to pay to use its Supercharger stations. A trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco will now cost about $15 under its plan. But, early adopters will still be able to juice up for free.
Nine out of 10 consumers recently surveyed said they are aware of privacy issues related to electronics in their vehicles and willing to share that data -- as long as they get something in return.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company will probably add photovoltaic charging technology on its future cars.
On the same day Elon Musk said Tesla's new vehicles will have fully-autonomous capabilities, a consumer watchdog group called on the California Department of Motor Vehicles to prohibit cars without human driver capabilities.
Pal-V is opening the first flying car school in North America to help prospective clients obtain a pilot's license before the company distributes the first commercial flying car in 2018.
The soft whirring of electric cars was barely audible amid the pounding music and the babble of voices at the Paris motor show on Thursday, but we'll be hearing a whole lot more of it in the years to come.
Karamba Security announced a new product for connected and autonomous vehicles that performs in-memory software authentication that it claims would have prevented a Tesla hack demonstrated last week by Chinese security experts.
The Tesla hack is the latest sign of trouble, says Adrian Davis of (ISC)2
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Microsoft has signed a deal to work with Renault-Nissan to create a new vehicle communications platform via the Azure cloud.
Researchers from Chinese technology company Tencent found a series of vulnerabilities that, when combined, allowed them to remotely take over a Tesla Model S car.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC