The ongoing saga surrounding HP's ill-fated Autonomy acquisition continued on Tuesday with the company's announcement that it will pay $US100 million in a settlement agreement with PGGM Vermogensbeheer B.V.
Amazon wants you to push its buttons...HP sues former execs for $5 billion...Belgians say Facebook is flouting laws... and more tech news.
The UK's Serious Fraud Office may have dropped its investigation of software firm Autonomy earlier this year, but that doesn't appear to have done much to allay HP's ire. HP -- which acquired Autonomy in 2011 -- has confirmed that it plans to sue Mik...
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCSoftware & Applications Programmer/DeveloperACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA