The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Avaya must give its customers access to maintenance software for some enterprise phone switches so they can service the systems themselves or hire a third party to work on them, a US federal judge has ruled.
A federal jury in New Jersey has handed a setback to Avaya, ruling that it illegally tried to quash competition for service on its enterprise communications equipment.
By now, it's become a tired old tech industry bromide: CIOs need to be business-savvy.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther